Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nothin New

Well there isn't anything very fun to report. But some of my aunts have been giving me crap about me bugging them to update their blogs and I never update mine. So here ya go ladies! My Jr. High basketball team practices so far are going good for me, we practice for 2 1/2 hours everyday. We don't have practice over Christmas break, but when we get back we only have a few days to prepare for out first game! :( We have a lot to accomplish in just a couple days. Me and Kam have been a little sick on and off, which is not fun at all. I had my last comp. league team game recently, and that starts back up in the spring.We had our tournaments today, and we won our first game, but lost the second one by 1 point! It was ok though, we played really hard and the girls we played were all a year older than us (and last time we played them they beat us by 25). My dad has been really busy with work, but he is coming down for Christmas and I think we will be going to Jackson Hole soon with him too. Rustyn and Kami have loved being in the snow, and I absolutely hate it! Every morning i wake up and I see more snow on the ground I want to scream! Oh well, at least we will get a white Christmas:)

2 comments:

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

I am totally with you on the snow thing Tay!! And thanks for the update, I love it even if there isn't something exciting going on...it's interesting to me!!

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

I'm glad you're updating more often. It's nice to see what's going on with my little friends. We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow, hopefully it doesn't snow too hard. Love you guys.