Thursday, February 19, 2009

Championship!

My Jr. High team made it to the Championship this season! We were ready to take on North Layton Longhorns....or we thought so. We were tied at half time and it was a way intense game! But in the end we lost by 3 points! But we tood second and were very proud. I had lots of my fans on the bench cheering for us! My aunt Dawn and her family came along with Josh and my mom and brother Dane. I was glad they all got to come and watch. We had such a great season and we are very sad to have to turn in our uniforms:( But I can't wait for next season, where we WILL defeat the longhorns! Sorry my fingers are freezing so I don't have very many details about the game, again sorry. And once again I should be posting pictures soon!!

2 comments:

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

Good for you-sorry we weren't there. I hope you can get them next year. Do you need help posting pictures?

Gina Moore said...

Congratulations Taylor on taking 2nd! That is great! I know you will get them next year and I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to watch the game. :-( Eddy (or for you "Edward" hehe) and I are planning to come to Henefer for the Tournaments next month...so I hope that I will be able to see you and your brother and sister then. I miss you guys!! Love ya!