Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jr. Jazz and Preparation

Rus and Kami have been in the Jr. Jazz league. This is Kam's second year playing and she is having a blast! She plays on a team full of boys and has started picking out the cute ones. Haha! She scores a lot and has told everyone that she made a 3-pointer, and loves getting praises from everyone she tells. She is great basketball player! (I don't know where she gets it?? just kidding) Rustyn is doing great too! He has some fancy new tricks and has a great shot, (again, I don't know where he gets it??) He is one of the taller ones and that helps a lot. They are really enjoying it, and do a great job! We all are getting way excited for our vacation to Orlando/Disneyworld. We get to go shopping for new summer clothes for the trip, and I absolutely love it! I have already got tons of new things and can't wait to wear summer clothes again! We are still deciding on the hotel we are staying in, we have narrowed it down to a couple choices but haven't made our final dicision yet. We can't wait to get out of this cold/rainy weather!

2 comments:

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

You guys suck!!! You are going to have so much fun there and I'm jealous you get to get in some warm weather. you guys are just the basketball family, that's fun. We miss you guys tons!!

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

I would love to be able to break out the summer clothes, I'm feeling a little jealousy right now. I know you will all have a blast.