Monday, May 25, 2009

Some More Updates

The last couple of weeks have been quite busy. Here are some of the things that have happened recently:

-Rustyn turned 10! double digits!
For Rustyn's birthday he just had some fun playdates with his cousins. Then my dad took him and the family to Tepanyaki for some yummy dinner! One of his presents was a mini fridge, he loves it and keeps it stalked with treats!

-Kamryn turned 6!! YAY
For Kami's birthday she went to Jungle Jims with her friends and cousins. They rode all the rides so many times, but had a blast! And my dad also took the family to LoneStar steak house! Kam got a ton of things including: ipod, DS games, clothes, ihome for her ipod, and tons of other things. Spoiled little girl=)

-Our aunt, uncle, and cousins came home from Indiana!
Brett, Amanda, Jane, Tobe, and Ali came home for Adam and Steph's wedding! It was so fun to see them. They only stayed for a week but they will be back soon and will be staying for a whole month next time for my grandpa's wedding. We can't wait to see them again!

- My new aunt Stephanie had her bridle shower
The shower was held at my aunt Dawn's house she did a fantastic job getting the shower ready for Steph. Steph looked way pretty and the shower went great!

-My unlce Adam and aunt Steph got married this weekend
They were married in the Salk Lake Temple Saturday afternoon. We waited patiently in the waiting room coloring and eating pretzels and sweddish fish=) When they were finished we all took pictures and headed home. Later that night was the reception. It was very pretty. The night kinda seemed long, but thank heavens for the kids room. The kids room had stuff to play with and color on and a TV. We all watched the Incredibles! Later that night while everyone was dancing me, 2 of my uncles, my aunt, and some cousins decorated Adam's car. I thought we did a very good job and it was tons of fun. Adam was surprised to see oreos, marshmellows, strings, and crazy drawings all over his car. The night ended and the bride and groom headed off and are now on there way to Costa Rica! Yay! Congrats Adam and Steph!

Right now I am at my grandma Dianes house, while my dad, uncles, brother, cousin, aunt, and grandpa are out golfing. I am not really in the typing mood and hopefully everything I wrote makes sense. I am going to get on facebook now, cya :D

3 comments:

amanda said...

It was so fun to see you this week. You are gorgeous. I can't wait to come back next month. I am going to stay with you guys for some of it and your mom said your bed is the most comfortable:)

Diane Moore said...

Thanks for sharing!!! I love having you guys come and stay- it was a fun weekend. I love ya tay!!

Dawn said...

You are quite the busy lady!!
That was a crazy week during the wedding! Lots of parties and good times...

Hopefully, the summer will be just as fun and busy! Can't wait until all you kids are out of school and we can play!