Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Facebook has Taken Over!

I haven't updated my blog in a very long time! But I have to say, I am addicted to facebook and just haven't found time for my blog anymore. So I am just going to say a few updates about our family. Rustyn finished his competition basketball league, and his team took first! I just finished my competition basketball league and we won 8 games and lost 2, but we did a lot better than we expected to do, and this season was my first time fouling out, hehe! Kami has been meeting lots of new friends and has been having tons of "playdates" with them, she also just finished soccer and she is quite the soccer player. My dad has come up a lot lately and we have been hanging out with him tons! We have lots of fun things planned for the summer and can't wait for school to get out!! Yahoo!! I will try to be better about updating my blog at least once a week. Darn Facebook:)

3 comments:

jenn said...

I am glad you finally updated your blog. I still check it every day. It is my way of keeping up on all of your busy lives. Congrats on the basketball season. It was fun to see you play. You guys are awesome.

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

I guess you can no longer say anything to all of us for not updating our blogs, because you my friend are a slacker!!! :) I think you just need to get rid of facebook and blog everyday since you have so much time for facebook you should make that time for blogging!! :) Love ya!

Dawn said...

Yay!!! You are back!! Although I occasionally chat with you on facebook, I love reading your blog. Hope you are feeling better today... I am sure anything is better than yesterday.
Have fun with your mom at the Horse Show. See you tomorrow!!