Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back 2 Skool! :(

Well today is Sunday night, and tomorrow we have to go back to school. I have 3 big projects due this week that I stressed out about over the break that i finally got done! One of the projects I made was a Pinata for
spanish class (i probably couldn't tell you how to even say "what are you ing?" in spanish, but i sure can make a pinata;)) My pinata is a snowman and it turned out way cool. We have really been enjoying our Christmas presents! Kam has been playing her DS nonstop, and loving her new CD's she is always jammin out to. Rus loves his bike and can't wait till the snow melts so he can ride it and his remote control car that goes super fast! He has also made a jump in the basement for it and he is loving it! I absolutely love my phone and have took tons of pictures on my camera. An extra gift my dad got us though was also an Xbox (i think thats what it was) and lots of games to play with it. Kami and I haven't got to play it yet but Rus was up in Jackson Hole and guarenteed us that it was fun! My dad also got us individual outings with him. Yesterday Rus and my Dad went to a Monster Truck Rally/motorcross thing in Salt Lake. Rustyn got a signature from one of the motorcross guys. He was way excited. Next weekend my dad is taking me to a BYU girls basketball game and Kam is going to a gymnastics meet. It will be lots of fun. But we have to get through the week before our fun weekend though. My Brady Bunch movies have been a hit in our house. Me and Kam have been singing the theme song for the last couple days and now Rus is even enjoying them. We all hang cram in Kam's bed (i don't know why we chose there) and we watch episode after episode. We love it!! Well there is an update for ya. Hope everyone had a Happy Holidays and try to stay warm in this freezing weather!

3 comments:

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

I am glad that you got done with your projects. And yeah, you probably can't say it in Spanish if you can't spell it in English!! :) HAHA Sounds like you guys are going to have a great time this weekend. Good thing you are just loved a lot and not spoiled!! :)

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

I'm glad you're all enjoying your many gifts. It sounds like you have lots of fun things planned. Good luck at your game today! Sorry we can't be there, but Bree has dance every Thursday. We'll try to hit a Tuesday or Wednesday game.

Kenzie said...

Hey Tay! how did you get the cool background???? Looks like you got the hang of blogging already. I need to learn more! :)