Monday, January 19, 2009

My lovely kids

My first time actually posting something on our blog other than photos but here it goes. I took the kids skiing (and snowboarding, Rus) yesterday at Snowbasin. I brought along my video camera and had hoped to post some sweet pics but my battery was dead:) No matter it was an incredible day yesterday, the snow was great and the sun was out. Yesterday was the kids first time out on the snow and they all did awesome. I can't believe how happy my kids make me they are all so great in their own unique way.

When you get a minute ask Taylor if she has any gobstoppers:) I love to hear her laugh and I try to make it happen as often as I can. Problem is she is usually laughing at me.

Rustyn is my bud and he looks pretty styling gliding across the snow on his board wearing his Patriots cap. Rus and I have had a few days with just he and I and it has been incredible, he is quite the young man. I will definitely have to take some pics next time we go out.

Kamryn is a little scary on skis because she has no fear! She told me yesterday she would like a helmet and I have no problem getting her one. Kam finally was allowed to ski with her poles and not only was she excited but she did great as well.

I don't know what I would do without my kids they rock! Look for new pictures coming soon as we continue to hang out and play!

Dad

2 comments:

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

What's up with the Gobstoppers Tay? Jer, you are a great dad and I can see that your kids love you to pieces. I think that they're pretty great too. I'm very lucky to have such awesome nieces and a very cool nephew. Hope to see you soon!

Gina Moore said...

I can finally comment on your page too now (Signed up for a google id today, ha!)...Jer, you are such an awesome dad! I absolutely loved reading this post. I can't wait to see you guys...I miss you.