Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pics

I am really sorry I haven't been posting pictures! I haven't really figured out how to, my aunts have helped me in the past, but I can't remember how to. But the next time I see them I will have one of them reteach me. And now that I have a new camera I will have a lot of pictures to post, so as soon as I am retaught how to put them on the blog I will post some! And also sorry for any spelling errors in previous blogs. Whoops! Thanks for being patient! Have a good week.

4 comments:

Brent, Laci, Kaylie and Madison said...

Hopefully I will be seeing you soon so I can show you how. By the way, how did your game go? You need to let me know when your games are,I would love to come to one.

Kenzie said...

it is kinda easy. Go to new post and add the little picture icon!! :) Ta-da!!

amanda said...

Yeah! I've been waiting for new pictures of your teeth without braces. I saw that picture of you Christmas morning on Josh's blog. You are so beautiful. I miss you guys. Post pictures so I don't feel so far away:)

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

Tay, I would love to help you next time you come up. We'll write down the steps so that you don't forget. No sweat though, it's fun just to hear about what you're doing. It was so fun to see you play the other day. You did a great job-we were so proud of you. I can't believe you have grown up so much! It makes me kind of sad. I'm afraid Chase and Rus are not far behind you.