Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nothin New

I don't really have anything to say..but just because it drives me insane when other people don't update their blogs I am going to right something just for the heck of it! :) I have spent a lot of my time on facebook! Now that I think of it, its really not that great, but for some reason I am always on it. I know I need to get a life! Well this weekend my dad is going to come get Rus, Kam, and I and we are going to the Henefer Tournaments. I am really excited to go see my old friends and be with my family. Rustyn has recently started a competition basketball team and will be starting soccer soon for Strikers. Kami is going to quit gymnastics at the end of the month and start dance, maybe she will like that a little better. It has been really warm! I love it! Its great to get some of the summer clothes out and wear flip flops and and light jackets again. Summer is on its way! We all are doing great, and I really don't have much else to say. I will try to be better at posting more blogs and having something exciting to say. :)

4 comments:

Diane Moore said...

You are too cute!!!! It is about time you updated!!!! I can't wait until you get up here to Henefer. I love you all! G-ma

amanda said...

Thanks for updating because even though you don't think you have much to say--I LOVE reading your blog. I miss you guys. I talk to you mom all the time but I miss all you kids too. I can't wait to come in May. Aly and Tobe are getting so big and talking so much. It'll be fun to spend some time with you guys.

Have fun in Henefer:)

Steve, Bridgit, and Kids said...

It was fun hanging out with you guys this weekend. We miss you already. It was also fun seeing you hang out with all of your old friends-they always tell me how much they still miss you! Have a great week.

Kenzie said...

facebook is sucking me in too.......